REHAU UPVC Window Frames and Doors
The REHAU TOTAL70 Window Frames and Door Systems comprise of a range of multi-chambered profiles that are designed to meet the requirements of the new build, commercial and domestic refurbishment markets.
For casement windows frames there are two aesthetic options to choose from. REHAU TOTAL70C is predominantly a Chamfered system with a part sculptured ‘T’ Sash option. This chamfered system is simple yet elegant, helping to create our beautiful contemporary frames. REHAU TOTAL70S is a suite of fully Sculptured profiles offering heightened style to both modern and traditional properties. Crafted using PVC, both systems guarantee maximum energy efficiency and performance for your investment.
The REHAU TOTAL70 PVCu profiles have been stylishly designed with a chamfered or sculptured detail with matching single leg beads to provide easy but secure on-site glazing. The system is suitable for both New Build and Refurbishment projects.
- 70mm depth of window frames allows for the replacement of 3″ timber frames with less trimming up.
- Noise reduction. The double-glazed sealed units considerably reduce outdoor noise levels.
- Safety and security. REHAU TOTAL70 window frames and door systems can achieve the British Standard BS7950 and PAS 23/24 security standards. The multi-internal chambers allow further installation of larger steel reinforcements, if required.
- Low maintenance. Our systems contain a unique compound with a smooth gloss finish – guaranteeing they retain their pristine appearance. It also means they will never warp, rot or need painting.
- Energy efficiency. For excellent thermal properties and to achieve greater energy savings, the REHAU TOTAL70 window system easily achieves an A rating, the highest possible Window Energy Rating (WER) for thermal efficiency.
- REHAU TOTAL70 windows will comply with Part L Building Regulations, providing the correct glazing unit is used. This requirement is an overall U-Value of 1.6 W/m2K. REHAU TOTAL70 can achieve U-Values of 0.8 W/m2K using triple glazed Argon sealed units. This means that the systems are suitable for Passivhaus – currently the most energy efficient specification for a building throughout Europe.
- Compatible with reversible windows, entrance doors, in-line tilt/slide patio doors and bi-fold doors. Can be incorporated into conservatory designs.